Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gigs

Our show at The Whiskey this past Saturday was just awesome. It was The Groove Campaign with MC Mic Myers (in the future this combination of The Groove Campaign + Mic Myers will be billed as Addictive Nature, just FYI). Let me tell you, the house was PACKED. I will try to get some pictures up as soon as I can. Bottom line, though, we all had a great time, played great music, and got a great response. The people were all really into it and I think this is just the beginning of an awesome musical relationship.

I have a nice little cluster of gigs coming up as the end of October nears:

- 10/23: playing w/ Scott Quinn of Without Until @ The Rusty Nail, 9PM
- 10/25: Addictive Nature @ Port City Pub, 10PM
- 10/26: Sunday night jazz jam @ The Rusty Nail, 9PM
- 10/30: sitting in w/ Vermillion Sands @ The Rusty Nail, 9PM

for a complete listing of the gigs I'm playing in, click here.

No comments: